Thursday, September 25, 2008

I SLEPT!!!!

Yes it's true!! I slept last night!!
I slept from a little after 10pm until 4am!! Straight thru..no waking up..no walking around..no doing housework or going to the bathroom..I just slept.
THANK-YOU ZOLPIDEM !
If I didn't need to get up to go to work I think I could have rolled back over and slept for a while longer too. Dang that was a good feeling.
I don't plan to use it often but at least I have something now that will work. Wooo Hooo!

Speaking of...work is crazy busy. Lots going on with more on the way.
I know between now and when I take time off in October I am going to be up to my elbows in alligators.
I like being busy so long as I keep it all organized..when it starts getting away from me I have to reel it back in...lol

Aw well..best get back at it...HVAC details to do today :-)



No comments: