Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogs of Importance

Allrighty....
I have added a section over there ------> called VERY SPECIAL BLOGS. In this section I want to draw attention to Blogs that have an importance to me that I think others might want to have a gander at too. If you would, please take a few moments to check it out. The first one I have listed is from a dear friend of mine and it is a benefit
Cycling event in honor of his daughter that's purpose is raising funds for CureSearch National Childhood Cancer Foundation (NCCF).
I have been swamped with miscellaneous projects at home and work this week so I have been feeling a bit scattered...and this isn't a good day for the ole body - very achey, maybe it's the cold damp weather. I really do think there is a correlation with my symptoms and the weather....I need to explore that more and document it more...
Anyhoo...back to drawing sanitary pipe I'll try to add more in a bit :-)

Jen